This week's program continued the celebration of Bangla New Year in Canberra by playing two beautiful audio plays 'Durbhashini' and 'Bichitro Prem' voiced by Jagannath Basu and Urmimala Basu, two very popular recitation and vocal artists from West Bengal, India. The song played in the program was from an album by Anupam Roy. This week's program was produced and presented by Ehsan Ullah.
- 18 Nov 2019 | New generation's voice
- 25 Nov 2019 | Shampa Barua
- 02 Dec 2019 | Ehsan Ullah
- 09 Dec 2019 | Sheikh Lana
- 16 Dec 2019 | New generation's voice
- 23 Dec 2019 | TBA
- 30 Dec 2019 | Shampa Barua