This week's program commemorated the Bangla New Year 1425 by playing a beautiful drama - 'Tahar Namti Ranjana' - written by Bidhayak Bhattacharya and performed by Sombhu Mitra, Tripti Mitra and Nimai Ghosh. It was produced by Bohurupee theatre group in Kolkata in late 50s. This week's program also paid tribute to Sombhu Mitra and his wife Tripti Mitra - both legendary Bangla theatre personalities, and congratulated the Bohurupee theatre group - the oldest surviving theatre group among the theatre groups in India formed by Sombhu Mitra in 1948 - on its 70th anniversary next month. This week's program was produced and presented by Ehsan Ullah.
- 18 Nov 2019 | New generation's voice
- 25 Nov 2019 | Shampa Barua
- 02 Dec 2019 | Ehsan Ullah
- 09 Dec 2019 | Sheikh Lana
- 16 Dec 2019 | New generation's voice
- 23 Dec 2019 | TBA
- 30 Dec 2019 | Shampa Barua